Forge world Metalica is besieged. Typhus and his plague-ridden hosts seek to infect the planet with the gruesome and terminal malady known as the Nemesis Wurm. As the worlds of their system burn and warp storms rage all around, the planet’s defenders stand alone against the nightmare onslaught.
Elsewhere, dark shadows stir as an ancient and terrible entity is summoned forth to bedevil the Imperium anew – at the head of his mortal disciples, Be’lakor steps from the depths of the warp to launch a malevolent attack upon Kolossi, the homeworld of House Raven. Throughout the war zone, Imperial forces battle exhaustion, isolation, and horror as they strive to outlast their heretical foes. Yet amidst the darkness blazes fierce new light, for a battle group of the Indomitus Crusade has come at last in answer to the region’s cries for aid – one led by Abbess Sanctorum Morvenn Vahl herself.
Inside this 120-page hardback book, you’ll find:
– Riveting background that sees the fighting in the Charadon Sector continue to intensify. Discover how the unexpected arrival of the First Daemon Prince, Be’lakor, threatened the last great Imperial bastion that had yet to succumb to the fighting – the Knight World of Kolossi.
– An in-depth campaign system you can use to join the wars for Kolossi and the Metalican front.
– A wealth of Crusade campaign content, including unique relics and advancements for your units to reflect your Crusade force’s participation in this sprawling war.
– Daemons of Chaos: An updated datasheet for Be’lakor, the First Daemon Prince
– Adepta Sororitas: A codex supplement for the Order of Our Martyred Lady
– Chaos Space Marines: An appendix of rules for seven Traitor Legions and six Renegade Chapters
– Armies of Renown: Rules and matched play content for fielding themed forces that provide a whole new way of mustering a Warhammer 40,000 collection, including a Skitarii Veteran Cohort and the Disciples of Be’lakor
– Additional content, including three new Legendary Missions, enabling you to refight iconic missions that are key to the narrative.
This hardback book also comes with a black 1/4″ ribbon marker.
You will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 Core Book to use the contents of this supplement.